This is a full time position specializing in leading worship. This position holds hours during all services and rehearsals with remaining office hours (approximately 20 hours) planning for services and building, scheduling and coordinating volunteer teams. The Worship Leader will be invigorated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Worship Leader will be responsible for recruiting & training new volunteers of the worship vocal team.
- He or She will work closely with our other worship leaders and music directors to plan worship sets for our weekly worship services.
- He or She will schedule vocals for weekly services for all campuses.
- He or She will coordinate vocal rehearsal weekly at all campuses in preparation for the weekend.
- He or She will work to bring creativity into the worship experience by integrating new versions of songs, secular music and other creative elements.
- Prior experience with Planning Center Online is a requirement.
- He or She will help with obtaining and pioneering the worship team learning new material.
- The worship team is supported by volunteer vocalists. The worship leader will be responsible for leading the team of volunteers.
- Experience in team building is imperative and the ideal candidate will be someone naturally gifted in organization.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with a leadership track record of recruiting and retaining volunteer teams, developing volunteer leadership skills, and developing a sense of community within serving groups.
To Be ConsideredAPPLY NOW
Please be sure to send a cover letter, resume and salary history along with any videos, DVD’s, or MP3’s of vocal performances. Salary commensurate with experience.