Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida and Online. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that!
Faith Church is seeking to hire an imaginative and team-oriented Web Developer. The right creative candidate will develop and execute a variety of projects related to web design. You won’t get bored here. This person must thrive on high-pressure challenges and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. The position is full-time at Sunset Hills, MO and consists of regular office hours with a possibility of weekend hours. A commitment to excellence, creativity, flexibility, and a team spirit are essential.
- Plan site design for all FaithChurch.com website properties including, but not limited to faithchurch.com, davidcrank.com, nicolecrank.com, iamwoman.tv, etc. (WordPress backend)
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content and enabling users to find content easily.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with departments and graphic artists; design images, icons, banners, etc.
- Prepare sites by installing and configuring server software; installing plugins, and ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Register sites with search engines by use of proper SEO to ensure website availability.
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions as well as keeping sites up to date with latest CMS software.
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends on all websites.
- Strong experience with WordPress and Plugins.
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS coding.
- Special consideration given to candidates with a strong knowledge of Photoshop and experience designing graphics for websites and mobile applications.
- Experience with User Interface / User Experience design.
- Able to format graphics -created by graphic designers- to use on web properties.
- Able to capture the heart of Faith Church and convey it appropriately.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and marketing strategies.
- Must be organized.