Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida and Online. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that!
The Social Media Coordinator will create and monitor all aspects of social media for all Faith Church Accounts. This person will work closely with the Social Media Director, the Media/Marketing Team, and other departments to produce relevant, engaging, timely social media content on all FC platforms. The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Social Media Director. This position is approximately 45 hours per week.
- Working from the main FC content calendar, implement and curate content on all FC social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google My Business.
- Be available during service per weekend to capture and package relevant content from FC sermons
- Work with volunteers to provide campus-specific social media content
- Responsible for content and editing of all communications on social media
- Be available for rapid response to inquiries and conversations on all social media channels
- Be available to monitor content on all channels regularly
- Assist FC campus locations and departments with social media needs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, written, and relational
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field—or comparable professional experience
- Early adopter and enthusiast of social media applications and technologies
- Demonstrated familiarity with all popular social media channels with a strong understanding of different types of messaging
- Highly organized and communicative
- Demonstrated ability to create graphics, stories and video on the fly.
- Solid knowledge of social media industry trends and analytic tools
- Very creative with an eye for creativity.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, even on time-sensitive projects
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Flexibility to plan and work on multiple projects simultaneously; effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to turn around projects on short timelines
- Be a great team player who thrives on providing timely, high–quality support for the various departments and ministries within FC
- Reflect Christ in your words and actions in your personal life and ministry.
- In agreement with the FC Leadership Covenant and Core Beliefs
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel to FC campuses and events
- Forward thinker and innovator
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro are a plus but not essential
- Customer service-related experience