Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with five locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are currently in the process of launching additional campus locations. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that! We are now seeking to hire a Marketing Assistant.
- The Marketing Assistant will primarily provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing & Expansions, as well as
coordination and project support to the rest of the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Assist Marketing Director with any and all duties as needed.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Management
- Vendor Relations
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and/or internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Recruit and develop Dream Team members for the department