Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida and Online. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that! We are now seeking to hire a full-time Human Resources Director.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Director to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties in a very fast paced environment. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work well in a team setting and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of assigned HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team
- Attend weekly staff meetings (in person or via video conference)
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge; ADP)
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- CIPD certification is an advantage
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Recruit and develop Dream Team members for the department