Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach, Florida and Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are currently expanding, adding a campus in Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri.
The Faith Kids Campus Director will work alongside the Faith Kids Ministry team to provide leadership, vision and direction that creates a life giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the children, parents, and volunteer team at on of our Campuses. The Faith Kids director will oversee all weekend services and ministry events that take place at their Campus. This position would work closely with the Global Kids Pastor in the execution, management and direction of this campus.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Proven ability to recruit, manage and develop a large volunteer base.
- Computer competency in Planning Center, Pro Presenter, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and pursuit of excellence through attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to plan, execute and carry out projects.
- Ability to articulate and implement the vision of Faith Church.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills working with a variety of people from volunteers to parents to kids.
- Solid theological grounding and understanding of current trends in children’s ministry.
- Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving. Must be solution oriented.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and organize children’s ministries a Campus.
- Oversee implementation of policies and enforce compliance.
- Follow and implement children’s ministry facility standards at their campus.
- Work closely with the Global Kid’s Pastor to analyze effectiveness of programming and adjust as needed.
- Lead and build teams to execute all aspects of children’s ministry for weekend services.
- Consistent weekly communication with key leaders and parents.
- Develop healthy community among parents and equip parents for discipleship through Sunday and small group experience.
- Help develop and maintain all security standards.
- Track growth for future development.
- Seek opportunities to connect within local schools and community.
- Oversee implementation of Weekend experience for all children.
- Oversee quality of services.
- Help in development of ministry events including Kid’s Fest, Summer Camp, Christmas Events, Volunteer Grow Nights, etc.
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Attention to detail
- Administrative qualities
EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT:
- Daily contact with students and leaders
- Faith Church Pastors and staff members
- Managing the Daily Operations of a Campus
You will be responsible for keeping up a daily list on Basecamp that includes goals and assignments pertaining to your campus.
- Administrative Duties
Responsibilities include project management, ministry systems and processes.
- Curriculum Development Implementation
You will be responsible for assisting in the development of Faith Kids content and execution at your campus on the weekends under the guidance of the Global Kids Pastor.
- Kids Follow Up
Oversee follow up with all children that attend your campus including Phone Calls, Emails, Weekend Evaluations, Birthday Cards, etc.
- Set Execution
Responsible for stage tear down and set up for each new series.
- Faith Kids Worship
It is the role of the Kid’s Director to help oversee song selection and implementation, keep a weekly practice going, make sure new music is out to the volunteers in advance, etc.
- “What did you learn today?”
Responsible for insuring that series cards and Family Connect Devotionals are available for students and families at all weekend services.
- iConnect Group
You must host or attend an iConnect group.
- What’s in it for Me?
You will be responsible for maintaining a Rewards System that makes sure that kids bring their Bible, memorize scriptures and more. Keeping the “Bible Bucks” store fully stocked, attractive, promoted and ready to roll!
- Volunteer Scheduling, Recruiting, Building Teams
You will be responsible for recruiting, scheduling and building the teams at your campus.
- Service Planning through PCO
Each service should include the following elements: Worship, Prayer, Creative Element, Game Take Home Sheet, Message
- Summer Camp
You will be responsible for assisting in the execution and implementation of our annual Summer Camp program.
- Update and Maintain Faith Kids Policy and Procedures
Keeping Policy and Procedures up to date is a must! You’ll be entrusted with keeping these readily available for all volunteers.
You will be responsible for making sure a volunteer is there and ready to go at your campus.
- Bounce Houses
You’ll be responsible for grooming a team of people to set them up, keeping them in good working order, and filing permits with the city for usage!
- Grow Team Nights
You will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of our monthly volunteer team nights.
- UPWARD SPORTS
You will also be responsible for the development and execution of our Upward Soccer, Basketball and Cheerleading program.
- It’s all about the Weekend!
It will be your responsibility to oversee and make sure that your campus has the Faith Kids culture, vibe and excellent experience! From the planning to the execution you’ll monitor the entire weekend program!
- Check In and Check Out
Safety first! You’ll be responsible for making sure that Check In and Check Out to Faith Kids is smooth and done in excellence according to Faith Kids policies and procedures.
- Technical Gear
You’ll be responsible to maintain an inventory list of Technical Gear and report to the Tech Director when a piece of gear is acting up or you need technical support at your campus.
- All Hands on Deck!
The Kids Ministry Team will be asked to jump in and help on different church wide initiatives. You are responsible to have a good attitude and jump in when asked!