Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach, Florida and Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are currently expanding, adding a campus in Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri.
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.); Perform general cleaning. Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Regularly inspect the church premises for areas of need or concern. Coordinate the maintenance of the plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Oversee proper set up and tear down for church events, which may include some evenings and weekend hours, on occasion, more than 40 hours a week.
- Perform minor repairs, including but not limited to painting, minor electric, plumbing, janitorial, landscaping and temporary repairs in an emergency.
- 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday, Sundays (mandatory) Overtime at times….Available and on call for emergencies.
- Operate church vehicles in a safe manor and ability to be covered under our insurance.
- General knowledge of building maintenance, general carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and custodial skills.
- Maintain upkeep of grounds, performing basic functions and oversight of landscaping, snow removal, and other maintenance related duties.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees,contractors and vendors
- Self-starter and team player
- Must be organized and knowledgeable to provide deliverables in support of project plans
- Associates degree in project management preferred but not required, certificate in trade school or equivalent work experience related to project management, vendor management, facilities and/or maintenance
- Must have basic understanding of how things work (facility-related) abilities
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints
- Ability to use standard powered and non-powered tools
- Must be able to travel to various work-site locations on demand
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be able to utilize/view a PC and/or monitor
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be comfortable and able to work on a ladder of 20 feet
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and have reliable transportation