Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with five locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, and Weldon Spring, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida. We are currently in the process of launching additional campus locations. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that! We are now seeking to hire a Full Time Executive Assistant to the Creative Pastor.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Creative Pastor Executive Assistant is a full time exempt position who will understand the mission of Faith Church and be responsible for all confidential management & administrative support to the Creative Department. The Creative Pastor Executive Assistant reports to the Executive Creative Pastor and works closely with the Worship, Events, Human Resources and Production Departments. The Creative Pastor Executive Assistant is the primary staff contact for all Creative Department needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide confidential management support to the Creative Team
- Schedule meetings and manage appointment calendar for Creative Team
- Provide administrative support to Creative Team; attend meetings, prepare meeting materials & minutes as required
- Develop processes necessary for effective Creative support (e.g.: meeting checklist(s), etc.)
- Assist Creative Pastor and visiting clergy with liturgical support as required (special services, funerals, etc.)
- Primary staff contact re: all Creative department and production team needs
- Prepare and submit all service agendas
- Assist Creative Pastor for any areas of management and experience
- Assist with the ordering and purchasing for all Creative experience events
- Perform other clerical & administrative duties as needed
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Meet regularly with Executive Pastor
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion and commitment to the fast paced environment of the department
- Growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior
- Ability and willingness to enthusiastically support the mission and core values of Faith Church
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in pastoral care.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Proven leadership skills utilizing a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style
- Knowledge of supply inventory and purchasing procedures
- Proficient computer skills & and applicable technologies; experience in spreadsheet development
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including: listening, problem solving, and capacity to demonstrate good judgment, courtesy, confidentiality and tact with others
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Effective organization, time & stress management skills
- Ability to maintain a loving, Christ-centered focus and attitude in dealings within and outside the church
- The ability to drive their personal vehicle.
- Extensive walking around campus
- Dream Team members of Faith Church.com Worship Musicians and Production Team
To Be Considered
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact:
Tamika Harold-Coats, MBA; MHRM
Human Resources Director
13001 GRAVOIS ROAD, ST. LOUIS, MO 63127