Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida and Online. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that! We are currently seeking to hire an Audio Technical Director for Florida.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To establish, recruit, develop, maintain and oversee a strong Audio team for Faith Church. Oversee an excellent level of quality for each campus audio system. Facilitate audio for services, events and recordings. Initiate and oversee audio systems maintenance and repairs.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Associate Degree or equivalent in the field of (one or more) Electronics, Communications, Audio Production, Media, Recording or Music.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in professional sound reinforcement, broadcast, production or recording.
- Not required, but a bonus if possessing a musical background, with an added benefit of having experience in multi-track audio recording or professional audio systems installation.
- The ability to operate a medium/large-sized sound reinforcement system with sensitivity to both musical and ministry excellence.
- The ability to function at a high level of effectiveness and calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to manage large projects at the direction of the Worship Pastor.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to learn and use CCB software.
- Ability to learn and use Planning Center Online software
- Conduct all Tech Team scheduling and follow ups for the WPB Campus
- Run A1 FOH for Worship Experiences
- Train A2 FOH engineers for Worship Experiences
- Lead Technical Team for smooth and efficient load in and load out of all gear.
- Create and maintain a maintenance plan for all AVL gear in WPB.
- Proficient on Grand MA Lighting Consoles
- Understand and create written documents for Multimedia and Video Workflow
- Set Design proposals, budgeting and sketching
ESSENTIALS FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Facilitate audio for services, conferences, and main events.
- Mobilize and train Audio staff and Dream Team members.
- Manage and maintain an Audio budget.
- Identify and develop new Audio staff and Dream Team members.
- Manage projects on new audio installs and upgrades.
- Regularly evaluate systems and initiate improvements and best practices when appropriate.
- Interact and coordinate Audio vendors and subcontractors.
- Set direction for audio systems maintenance and repairs.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Ability to work in a high profile and high-stress environment.
- Willing and stamina to periodically carry a heavy workload.
- Periodic travel to and from off site campuses and event locations.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Personal initiative and resourcefulness; ability to act and resolve needs independently.
- Able to deliver excellence with limited management direction.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Manage Audio staff, projects, tasks, and prioritize workloads.
- Communicate with manager and other team members.
- Available during non-business hours for emergency work.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Share the vision of Faith Church.com to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
- High capacity multi-task individual comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
EXTENT OF PERSONAL CONTACT:
- Pastors and staff members.
- Dream Team members.
- Audio Team members.
- Physically fit enough to load in and load out speakers and equipment for portable campuses.
- The ability to drive their personal vehicle
- Audio Staff
- Audio Dream Team
- Subcontractors and Independent contractors.