Faith Church is seeking to hire an imaginative and team-oriented Graphic Designer for both print and web projects. The right creative candidate with a trendy vibe will develop and execute a variety of projects for various mediums, including: brochures, billboards, banners, web-friendly graphics, signage, newsletters, postcards, logos, media packaging, signs, and more. You won’t get bored here.
This person must thrive on high-pressure challenges and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. The position is full-time in Sunset Hills, MO and consists of regular office hours with a possibility of weekend hours.
A commitment to excellence, creativity, flexibility, and a team spirit are essential. We are like a family and love doing life with the people we happen to work with.
- Strong graphic, typography, and print design skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (CS5+).
- Comfortable using Mac OS X & preparing print-ready artwork.
- Hands-on production of printed pieces with in-house production equipment.
- Basic knowledge of: Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) as well as Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Knowledge of WordPress and web design is a plus!
To Be Considered
Please send a cover letter, resume, salary history, portfolio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Added consideration will be given to candidates with skills in web development, web design & updating websites (especially using WordPress).