While you’re at Faith Church, you can expect…
- Casual atmosphere
- Weekend services that last for one hour
- Illustrative and practical messages based on the Bible
- Live worship music
- Creative theme-based teaching for your kids and teens
- A friendly, small church vibe
- Fun ways to get connected
- Opportunities to help others
If you’re uncertain about visiting us in person, we invite you to give us a try through Faith Church Online.
For Your Family
There’s always something going on at Faith Church.
- Tots of Faith: For ages 0-4, we utilize the elements of discovery and play in conjunction with scripture to build an undeniable foundation in the Word. Nurseries and family rooms are also available during every service.
- Faith Kids: For ages 5-11, your children are taught Biblical principles with visual multimedia, live contemporary worship, cutting edge puppets, and drama.
- Faith Students: Mid-week service for junior and senior high school students. A place for your teenagers to get plugged in, connected and powered up for God.